Face masks have quickly become a part of our daily routine, and Crime Stoppers Guelph Wellington (CSGW) is jumping on the trend.
CSGW Face Masks will be available to the public at the Mount Forest Shredding Event on Saturday October 31, 2020. With a minimum donation of $10, you too can have a comfortable CSGW face mask that lets everyone know you support keeping your community safe.
The masks are individually packaged and can be purchased using cash, debit or credit. All proceeds go to CSGW to cover the cost of the masks, with a small portion going to Tipster rewards.
These Stormtech Nano-Tech CMK-3 face masks are made of polyester and cotton, meaning they are comfortable and reusable. They feature a built in antibacterial filter and boast the CSGW logo on a black background for versatility. Please use this link for all mask specifications and materials used in its construction.
AS PER MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at lest 20 seconds before touching the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear and adjust to fit comfortably.
- Machine washable with like colors at 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F. Tumble dry low. This product can be ironed and stored in dry and ventilated area.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask while in use. Only touch the ear loops when removing. Perform hand hygiene.
- These are not medical grade masks
- Wash before use
CSGW urges the public to follow Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health guidelines and thanks everyone supporting this fundraiser.
Be safe and healthy, and demonstrate your support of Crime Stoppers Guelph Wellington!