GET YOUR CSGW FACE MASK FOR A DONATION OF $15 OR MORE! *
* while quantities last
All proceeds will go to the CSGW Program.
Click HERE which will take you to our Support Us page and click the yellow DONATE button.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE SURE TO:
- Fill in the special instructions/comments section indicating your donation is for a mask and advise the quantity.
- Click the box that says “share your mailing address with Crime Stoppers Guelph Wellington…” so we know where to mail it to. ALL MASKS WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY POST.
These Stormtech Nano-Tech CMK-3 face masks are made of polyester and cotton, meaning they are comfortable and reusable. They feature a built-in antibacterial filter and boast the CSGW logo on a black background for versatility.
For all mask specifications and materials used in its construction can be found HERE:
AS PER MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at lest 20 seconds before touching the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear and adjust to fit comfortably.
- Machine washable with like colours at 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F. Tumble dry low. This product can be ironed and stored in dry and ventilated area.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask while in use. Only touch the ear loops when removing. Perform hand hygiene.
- These are not medical grade masks.
- Wash before use.
CSGW urges the public to follow Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health guidelines and thanks everyone supporting this fundraiser.
Be safe and healthy, and demonstrate your support of Crime Stoppers Guelph Wellington!